Horsepower: 550 - 900 Displacement: 2.0L - 5.5L
This turbo can be used with our Zeta Manifold in the V-band inlet option. You can choose to use either the internal wastegate housing, or use the supercore with your choice of exhaust housing to be used with a single external gate.
- G SERIES COMPRESSOR AERODYNAMICS FOR MAXIMUM HP
- 62mm TURBOCHARGER COMPRESSOR WHEEL
- 77% MAXIMUM COMPRESSOR EFFICIENCY
- MAR-M ALLOY TURBINE WHEEL RATED UP TO 1050° C
- NEW TURBINE AERO PROVIDES HIGHER FLOW AND EFFICIENCY
- STAINLESS STEEL TURBINE HOUSINGS RATED UP TO 1050° C
- OIL RESTRICTOR AND WATER FITTINGS INCLUDED
- FULLY MACHINED SPEED SENSOR AND PRESSURE PORTS
- STANDARD AND REVERSE ROTATION SUPERCORE CONFIGURATIONS
- FREE FLOAT TURBINE HOUSING KITS AVAILABLE IN T4 DIVIDED, T3, AND V-BAND INLET CONFIGURATIONS
- STANDARD ROTATION INTERNALLY WASTEGATED TURBOCHARGERS AVAILABLE. FULLY ASSEMBLED AND CALIBRATED WITH A 0.5 BAR ACTUATOR
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 62mm
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 76mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 65
- Compressor Housing A/R: 0.72
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 68mm
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 62mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
- Turbine Housing Inlet: 3 Inch O.D. V-Band
- Turbine Housing Outlet: 3.55 inch O.D. V-Band
- Includes Oil Feed (1mm) Restrictor Fitting to -4AN
- Includes two Coolant Fittings to -6AN
- Includes Turbine Housing Inlet & Outlet V-Band Clamps
The most powerful mid-frame turbocharger series on the market
Introducing performance out of a package you never thought possible. This clean sheet product is tailored to meet the demands of hard core racing enthusiasts while providing industry leading power capability in a small package.
The G-Series G35-900 turbocharger is compatible with 2.0L – 5.5L engine displacements and capable of producing up to 900 horsepower. G Series 35 turbochargers are highly efficient and will outflow all comparable products on the market.
New compressor and turbine aero combined with high temperature resistant materials allowed engineers to push the limits of performance.
A new name designates a new generation of industry leading technology and innovation.
Understanding the Name:
G designates 81 years of Garrett® heritage.
35 classifies the size of the frame. The remaining 3 digits identify the max horsepower rating of the turbocharger. (ie 900)