Suits: Plug 'n' Play replacement of the factory ECU for Nissan Silvia S14 S1 "ZENKI" Manual transmission only.
Includes: Elite 1500 ECU with DBW and Race Functions, injection molded plastic plug 'n' play adaptor harness, M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins, auxiliary I/O 16 Pin TYCO plug and pins, USB programming cable and USB software key.
If you are using a factory harness and are after an easy ECU upgrade, take a look at Haltech Plug'n'Play Adaptor Kits. These adaptors plug directly into your Haltech ECU and have a set of factory connectors on the other side which plug straight into the factory harness.
- simple Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- Supports 1 to 12 cylinder engines
- 2 rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- 4 x fuel injection outputs
- 4 x ignition outputs
- 12 x digital outputs
- 10 x analogue voltage inputs
- 4 x synchronised pulsed inputs
- 3 x dedicated inputs (knock, ignition switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x dedicated engine position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - intuitive and easy to use